Mail Client AOL troubleSupport

Last Updated:

1. KRRector

KRRector New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello...I am new to the forum, but read alot. I am on my third evo as the first two were defective. Up til yesterday my phone was working fine. My mail client in my front screen is set to my aol account. It has worked fine, never any problems. Well as of yesterday, I can get on it no issues, my inbox mail, sent mail is there...however in my unread mail there is nothing. It keeps saying no unread mail. Well, I do have mail....but it won't find it anymore. I can access the web browser and can get to my mail that way but it takes forever. I was on the phone for over two hours with someone from Advanced Tech Support thru Sprint and got no where. We tried to delete my account and put it back in..we even did a hard restore on the phone and it still won't work. So I went down to my local sprint store and the girl there only tells me that aol, hotmail and yahoo mail is now charging for you to access your mail from you mail client. This is the first I heard this and cannot find anything supporting this fact. AOL is my main email and I know I should move with the times as I have other emails but this is my primary one and I would like to know why every time you refresh your unread mail nothing comes up when you know you have mail. We deleted everything cache etc all the way to a hard restore. Please, anyone have any suggestions. Oh yeah, we tried to login my email on the lady's phone at the sprint store (she has an evo too) and it did the same thing. What am I missing here?

thank you.

Kelly

Advertisement