Mail glitch found?

Last Updated:

1. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 5, 2009
    I call it a glitch rather then problem because obviously there is a way around it, but...

Today, I was writing an E-Mail in the native mail application and after typing a few paragraphs I decided to attach a picture to the mail. Went to Menu>Add Attachment>Picture - Albums came up, I chose the picture to add and them Picture app returned me to E-Mail...

The original mail I was typing had then disappeared! The attachment had opened like a new E-Mail message and the original was gone. I looked in drafts, thinking maybe it would default to saving it there, nope! The message was totally gone.

I repeat the Glitch two more times.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this as well. If so, what are your thoughts. Its ok, I will just open the attachment first from now on, or save to drafts first, which I haven't tried yet... I'll keep you posted. I also will try to see if a soft boot will cure the glitch.

Lolz... never mind, the soft boot did the trick... works fine now!

I had been running a few days without needing to do that (reboot) and ran loads of apps during that time, no problems or anything either, nice battery life too. go figure?!?!... hahaha. Something along the line made a hiccup!
    Anyway... :) Just thought to share this with ya'...

I love my Hero!

2. tlgemxx

tlgemxx Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Wish I could help but I just tried this twice and it worked fine
    Attached picture and it came back to the email with everything I typed intact
    Im using a gmail acct in the native app
    Do you have a limit set for the mail size maybe thats the problem
    Settings >send & receive > mail size limit
    I have mine set to no limit