Mail Issues/QuestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. merkaba

merkaba Active Member This Topic's Starter

So far overall i love the Incredible. One thing i am not happy with is the mail client. I use Exchange 2010 mail server for work. I do also have a personal gmail account that works perfectly using the "gmail" app.

Issues with Exchange:
    -I cannot select more than one message at a time (like you can in the "gmail" app) to delete multiple messages without having to do one at a time.
    -Every time i set the "Set Download Frequency" option in Send/Recieve settings to "As Items Arrive" it automatically changes it back to "Manual". I need my phone to use *PUSH*.

Is there a way to make this work properly with the default client? If not what client should i use that supports these features?

Also I swear one of the features of the phone was supposed to be a combined inbox for all email accounts so you didn't have to switch back and forth. Is this possible or coming?

Advertisement
  2. gfmeyers

gfmeyers New Member

I'm having the same problem since updating my Eris to 2.1. It doesn't matter what I set it to, but it keeps popping back to "Manual"

Other settings can be changed just fine. The only problem is the sync frequency.

Anybody else stuck?

3. merkaba

merkaba Active Member This Topic's Starter

i did a factory reset on my phone and it fixed all the issues i was having with mail. Since i've done it my phone has been perfect. Not a proper fix, but i was willing to do it.