• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mail question about the DX

Hey guys,
New to the forum and have been trolling the last few weeks reading everything about android and learning from you guys. I picked up a DInc last week and after reading here, decided to try out the DX. I am a fan of the Sense UI, but after watching many videos and reading here, I was super curious about the DX. I love the big screen and their UI isn't really super intrusive to me. One thing that I found on the DInc that had me pumped was the ability to set message size for emails it pulled down. I replaced a blackberry to move to android. I don't expect it to be as good as blackberry in the email department, but the option to download huge attachments had me excited because that was a big deal for me (I am in the entertainment business). I was able to pull down mp3's of whatever size on the DInc. I get the DX set everything up yesterday and when it brought down my email, it said "attachment too large" :(. Although this is not necessarily a deal breaker, I REALLY liked that feature in the DInc. I looked for somewhere to set this option in the DX, but have yet to find anything similar. So my question is, is that a function HTC allows to happen and Motorola does not? Obviously, it can be done (on the DInc) or something that Motorola specifically just doesn't allow for on the DX? I REALLY liked the fact that I could download any size file, especially since size limit was also limited on the Blackberry as well.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones