1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Mail stays in my Outbox - Using Exchange ActiveSync

Last Updated:

1. KimRas

KimRas New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,
    I just bought a htc Tattoo, nice small phone.. Every things works even though the Display is a bit small (whole point for the choice ;-) )

Anyway, I have one problem.. I setup Exchange ActiveSync to the companys Exchange server and it is pretty convincing how easy it is.. BUT I can not get it to send mails.. My Calender and Contacts gets synchronized.. And I do receive mails.. Just not able to get my mails to leave the Outbox.

Has anyone seen this and where you able to fix it? If not how can I debug the problem..

Thanks in advance
    Kim

BTW: There is no messages in "Sync Issues" or "Server Failures"

Advertisement
  2. arunts

arunts New Member

I am facing exactly the same issue; if this gets resolved, please let me know; In fact, I am facing similar issue with my Gmail Account on Tattoo - I am able to receive,. but, not push my mails out of outbox.

Thanks
    arunts@gmail.com

3. MoFig

MoFig New Member

I am a new Droid user (Galaxy Nexus) and my enterprise e-mail was working just fine. Then my company switched their enterprise server and I have this same problem you describe here. I can receive. My calendar is synced but my sent e-mails sit in my outbox. These posts are from a year ago. Has anyone figured this out?
    Many thanks!

4. fubar58

fubar58 Member

I had the same issue and resolved it by deleting and re-adding the account. I still get periodic stuff hanging in outbox and have not resolved that issue.