Main Phandroid website not refreshing

Last Updated:

1. antonyfl

antonyfl Member This Topic's Starter

Everytime I seem to log onto the page, The news does not refresh. The only way I can make it refresh is to go into my browser (Chrome) and delete cache and then it adds new news. I tested this by going on my mobile and checking on my chrome and different news were posted at different times. But it happens on my mobile too (Motorola milestone - Dolphin Browser) and I have to clear cache all the time... is it just me or the website?

Advertisement
  2. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

I'm fine accessing new stories via the Phandroid twitter account and the page does occasionally update for me but I don't know why.

This is happening on two machines, my Hackintosh (both OSX and Windows 7 installations and my iMac) but all 3 use chrome. I just fired up Safari on my hack and the page updated.

I believe it is a Chrome issue.

A quick way around it is to hold shift and hit the go arrow when visiting Android Phone
    I believe and that does a full refresh of the page, updating the stories.

3. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Rob has been doin' battle with this issue for a while now. We thought it was resolved - will alert him.

4. antonyfl

Yeah it seems to be the website issue because it never happened before, but its still happening on my android and my PC laptop :(((((

5. antonyfl

still happening =( Quite annoying
    any news on development?

6. antonyfl

i hate to repost this again but is this getting fixed? its been 2 weeks and still needing to delete cache everytime...