Main screen bottom bar iconsSupport

Last Updated: 2014-06-20 15:55:47
  1. arejaywill

arejaywill New Member

I have lost the phone and contact icon's from the bottom bar on the home screens. does anyone know how to get them back on there please.

Advertisement
  2. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

go to menu > press the button to the left of our center button > edit...
    nw drag all that u want to the lower bar...
  3. Kurbo

Kurbo New Member

It's my first time using this smartphone. Could you please tell me how i can delete messages i have already read? does this phone has a reminder and how can i set it please?
  4. lambtonwyrm

lambtonwyrm New Member

This has happened to me today as well.
    Whenever I try this fix the bottom bar is replaced by a Remove option.
  5. lambtonwyrm

lambtonwyrm New Member

Now sorted. Thanks
  6. pujitjuneja

pujitjuneja Well-Known Member

Long press on a message in the messages menu or in the threaded view and a list of actions will appear, select delete thread/ delete messages :)
    Reminders can be set by going to the calender and select any date and then the time for which you want your reminder and set it ;)
  7. Maxam1996

Maxam1996 New Member

1. Go to applications screen.
    2. Press menu button (left of center button, bottom of your phone).
    3. Edit.
    4. Press icon you want for around 2 seconds and drag it to the bottom bar.
    Voila!
    NJtoTX likes this.
  8. pinkpetal15

pinkpetal15 New Member

Main screen bottom bar icons
    I have lost the phone and contact icon's from the bottom bar on the home screens. does anyone know how to get them back on there please.

my problem is not sorted out yet...pls help...i cant get back contact icon in bottom bar as previous and if try to 'EDit" it,i see a trash(remove) icon in bottom bar...
  9. Daniel7

Daniel7 New Member

10. ppolo99

ppolo99 New Member

I understand how to do what you guys are saying, yet in my "applications" list, I no longer have "Phone" or "Contacts" in there.
    I can create a shortcut on my home screen for Phone and Contacts but can't get it within Applications to put it into the bottom bar :/
  11. ranbarse

ranbarse New Member

This solution worked like a charm... it did dissapeared the icon from the applications screen though, but I rather have it in the lower bottom menu.
    thanks!

12. phredog

phredog Well-Known Member

All the posted suggestions probably only work on OS 4.12. I have 4.04.
  13. jodymbrooks

jodymbrooks New Member

I know this thread is old, but I thought I'd add how I got into this same situation in case someone else has the problem in the future, as the OP didn't seem to figure out how to get the apps back to re-add to the bottom bar.

I had this same problem but with the Messaging app. How I got there was I had gone to the menu > Applications > Messaging and hit Disable, then I hit Enable. This removed it from my bottom bar and just put it back into my full Applications list. The posting that mentioned that you have to go into the Applications screen to get it fixed was what worked for me getting it back into the bottom bar. But as I said, it appears the OP didn't see the apps in their full Applications list, so maybe they had disabled the app and never re-enabled it. At least that's what worked for me. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks for the clarification on how to get it back in the bottom bar.