Major problemGeneral

Last Updated:

1. LarryMcJ

LarryMcJ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

After all the love I've been feeling toward my Eris, this morning I paired it with the hands-free bluetooth system in my 2008 Hyundai Veracruz. The first time I placed a call it worked just fine, so I terminated the call and Eris redialed it. I terminated it again, and it kept repeated redialing the number.

I tried putting the phone in standby...nothing worked, it just kept redialing until I finally had to turn the phone off completely.

I have to use my phone in the car a lot and the only way I'll do it is with hands-free....so this may be a deal-breaker for me. Has anyone else had problems with the hands-free Bluetooth system in their car?

This has to be a firmware fixable issue...I would hope?

Advertisement
  2. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

I have no issues in my car. I have a Motorola IHF-1000 (Volvo dealer add-on system).

I have not tried it in my Acura MDX yet...

3. LarryMcJ

LarryMcJ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just noticed the problem seems to be intermittent for me. It happened a couple of times but when I then tried to force it to happen...it didn't. Crossing my fingers that it was just a fluke. Having the non-changeable small font size is problem enough...I don't need another one :)