Major problems since the updateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Brausso

Brausso Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got the update late last night and this morning I've been trying to make calls and receive calls and it's not working. The call connects but I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. My brother called me on another phone and said when he called my cell he heard a really loud noise. Anyone else get this problem after the update?

Advertisement
  2. reflekt2099

reflekt2099 Active Member

yah. this morning i tried making a few calls and the earpiece was making a sharp *beep* noise. and the person i was calling couldn't hear me. i turned the phone on/off and my calls started to work again. that was a very odd problem. hopefully that was the end of it.

3. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member

I noticed the update available this morning, I let it do its thing and I've been using the phone as I normally would. I've not experienced problems voice, sms, email, gTalk.

4. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

I had it happen to me prior to the update. But for me I just had to make sure that wifi was off and the other person was able to hear me. could just be a fluke.

5. Brausso

Brausso Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That was the first thing I did when I encountered the problem. My first call after that worked, but then it's doing it again. Sounds like it's just my phone