Major problems with CM7

1. vidmavidma

vidmavidma Member

1. YouTube FCs. Always. Tried rebooting, reinstalling and fixing permissions.
    2. When I connect my phone to the PC and press "Turn on USB storage" the phone reboots after a few seconds.

Any ideas?

P.S. Samsung Galaxy Ace with CM7 (nightly 20121118), 2.3.7.

Advertisement
  2. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

Check the nightly changelog, there might be problems with the USB storage in this build.
    For youtube, try reinstalling the app.

You can also flash a CM7 based custom rom, it will give better performance, features and looks as compared to the default CM nightly.
  3. vidmavidma

vidmavidma Member

I have tried reinstalling YouTube a couple of times (adding to OP), doesn't work. USB was fine before, I tried MIUI and after it was FCing I switched back to CM7, I also use EX Launcher so I don't care about the default looks.

Also, any good "CM7 based custom ROM" examples?
  4. vidmavidma

vidmavidma Member

It's looks like I've made a mistake. I'm not using the latest nightly build, I'm using the 20121028 build, I will update my CM7. I hope it will fix everything.
  5. vidmavidma

vidmavidma Member

Update: updated my CM7 to the latest nightly build. YouTube is still FCing, connecting to PC still reboots my phone. Help!
  6. vidmavidma

vidmavidma Member

Reinstalled GAPPS, YouTube works! I still need to fix the rebooting issue...
  7. vidmavidma

vidmavidma Member

YouTube is FCing again. People, I need help!