Make it bigger? HELP!

Last Updated:

1. happy1

happy1 Member This Topic's Starter

Have done a qick check but cant see the answer on any threads.....

Have just got my Hero and have dl some apps. I have downloaded a BBC app and its really great. I have put it on home page (it has pic and live feed leadline) - its pretty small.... I would like to devote a whole screen to this app, so I would like to have the 'news headline sceen' on all the time, taking up the whole page (not have to click on the icon to load it up). Is there anyway i can do this - thanks guys (sorry if this a dub question!)

Advertisement
  2. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

i think the BBC widget only comes in that size. you could just have it on your home screen....

3. happy1

is there no way to just make the full view screen (after clicking on icon) there all the time?

4. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

instead of having the widget on the screen, place the BBC icon there and when you click it, it opens up a news feed screen. whole screen.

5. happy1

yup, i have done this - so you are saying the full news feed screen CAN NOT be full page on a home screen? Thanks

6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Correct. This is the way the developer programmed it. Email the developer if you want a larger widget and they may* provide one for you.