Make microsim fit regular sim?

Last Updated:

1. rayman121985

rayman121985 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey gang,

I have an iPhone 4g microsim...my phone should be in soon...how can I make a microsim fit a regular sim? Is there an adapter? Because the Galaxy S uses a regular size sim card and my iPhone 4 is microsize...

Thanks guys!

Advertisement
  2. simonc

simonc Active Member

I'm pretty sure you'll have to contact your network and get a new SIM card as they don't work in other phones. I could be wrong but thats what I heard.

3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it would work (a microSIM is a regular SIM, but smaller. They use the same connector and everything). I think the biggest problem is getting it to fit and stay in place however, since most SIM slots are built to hold regular SIMs.

I think you could try OP, but it would probably be best to order a new SIM.

4. Zmydust

Zmydust Active Member

They sell adapters, ebay it

5. rayman121985

Can you link what ebay item your talking about mate to make sure I get the right one buddy? All I see is ones that want you to cut your sim card? I am just trying to go from micro sim to regular size sim...don't think I need to cut anything for that? I would apprecaite it my friend if you could put a name or link to what your talking about! THANKS!

6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Searching for "microsim adapter" instantly yielded results for me for the appropriate items (first Google hit). Are you really not finding anything?

7. rayman121985

To me those look like they want you to cut your sim...but I am trying to go small to normal size sim so I wouldn't think I would need to cut anything...so thats why I was confused...but maybe those are what I need. Thanks.