Make More SD Card Partitions - How?

1. BloodBlade

BloodBlade Well-Known Member

hi

i just got a Samsung Micro SD 32 GB Card the other day. i followed this guide

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...od-rooting-prevail-dummies-written-dummy.html

and downloaded the latest blooddawn ctmod rom. i was able to do everything in the guide and made a partition of around 4 gb for internal storage. i wanted to know if it was possible if i can make another partition to increase it a bit. i download a lot especially updates that eat up my internal storage, that's why. i feel like a noob so please go easy on me :p. tho i seem to recall reading that the ctmod rom transfers all the downloaded programs to the sd card. i have approximately 25.34 gb on that right now. this probably all sounds like overkill but i just don't want to have to be without room anytime in the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
    :
  2. cwhatever

cwhatever Life Goes On Guide

Making another partition won't give you more you can use the kouma app in settings to make it bigger I think? but I would use what you got ( which should be more then enough) and then is easy enough to up grade later.
    BloodBlade likes this.
  3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

I have over 100 apps installed and haven't even come close to filling the 1gb partition I made. If you have 4gb, you're set for life. I don't think you could fill that up if you tried.
    BloodBlade likes this.
  4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

No doubt. A 4 gb partition is P-lenty IMO.
    BloodBlade likes this.
  5. BloodBlade

BloodBlade Well-Known Member

ok thanks guys. appreciate the help. you can close the thread. :)