Make your battery last more than twice as long!!

Last Updated:

1. ScumPuppy

ScumPuppy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

i was really dissapointed with the performance of my battery in the hero, even when i turn off wifi and stop my apps from using the network it still drains sooooooooooooo fast!!

so, i thought i would try turning off 3G so it uses 2G just to test and see if it makes a big difference..

It does.. Its far better now.. i dont really see a speed difference using 2G either, granted the inetrnet isnt as fast but i dont hammer the internet anyway, only to check a few sites occasionally so i'll put up with a few seconds delay if it boosts my battery performance as much as it does!!!

i can highly recommend at least trying it for a day, makes the world of difference to me :)

Advertisement
  2. IcemAn911

IcemAn911 Member

Thanks very much for this!

I was actually trying this out myself last night and from then up to now I've noticed an improvement and would recommend anyone else to give this a try :)

3. ScumPuppy

ScumPuppy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

been using this method for a few days now and can say I dont have to charge my battery half as much now, I am leaving it on this setting for the long term.. I cant say as I notice anything is that much slower now Im not using 3G.. definately worth a try for anyone who has not yet tried it

4. robbiec

robbiec Member