• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Make your CM6 Rom look like HTC SENSE

jcj77d

Jan 20, 2010
ok, i know alot of ppl love the CM6 ROM, as well as the HTC SENSE look, well heres how to get it to look like the HTC SENSE as close as possible.

1. the dialer, go to market & get "dialer one" its free. Dialer One v1.2.6::Reworked UI;O Application for Android | Communication

2. Clock & Weather, several ways to do this: you can google "fancy widgets.apk", which will give you the HTC clock & weather look, or you can either buy or google "Weather & Toggle Widgets" Weather & Toggle Widget v7.3 Application for Android | News & Weather & then look on the market for the "H7C clock & weather skins" H7c Skin applications - Android for that app. you can also install "Beautiful Widgets" Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain, & then in that apps settings, download the HTC skins (weather & clock) for it. If you like the other htc clock widgets, they are free in the market, under "HTC clock widgets"

3. you can get the sprint apps on xda's web site, eg: Nav, Tv, NFL

4. Pure Grid Calendar Pure Grid calendar widget v1.7.0 Application for Android | Productivity is the closets looking calendar i could find.

5. "Live Bookmarks" Live Bookmarks v1.5.1 Application for Android | Productivity or "Visual Bookmarks" Visual Bookmarks - Android are the closets Bookmarking apps I could find that look like HTC

6. Keyboard: look on xda & look for the low res xda-developers - View Single Post - [MOD] HTC_IME (8th June) v27: Small fix, just unzip, & install apk's.

7. Email/TxT widget: pure messenger widget Pure messenger widget v1.8.6 Application for Android | Productivity

8. Text Widget: Text Widget free or paid
yall can also pay for Launcher Pro Plus & achieve SENSE like looks, as it has built in widgets

well i think, this is as good as its going to get, as far as i know

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones