Makes no sense to me...

Last Updated:

1. TheSmokinStroke02

TheSmokinStroke02 Active Member This Topic's Starter

the droid is like 6 months old, the incredible is out now, and they still want $199 for the droid. i was hoping for a price drop but its not looking promising :(

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

If you go through wirefly.com, amazon.com, walmart.com etc. you can get a pretty good deal. I have seen it for as low as $19.99

EDIT: Also if you buy it through VZW for 199.99 you can get a Inc for free (if you open a second line) so if you have someone else who needs a line and already has a phone you could then sell the Inc for like 600+ on eBay.

3. TheSmokinStroke02

that promotions out now?? i might have to hit that up because 2 lines on my account are eligible. then id have a droid and an incredible at my disposal and i could sell whichever one i didnt want to use..

4. CRPercodani

I think it's for new customers only but you might be able to talk them into it. But yea it is out now I just saw it on TV, "Buy a Droid and get a any second 3G smartphone for free".

5. TheSmokinStroke02

cool. but yeah id be using my "early upgrade" to get one and using a secondary lines NE2 to get it. ill have to get the money and go talk to them.

6. CRPercodani

Cash in hand always helps haha.

7. TheSmokinStroke02

lol yeah thats true. i have a rogue now and am fed up with it. i have to pull the battery atleast 5 times a day because it freezes or the screen shifts. its a POS and a half

8. elvis_marmaduke

elvis_marmaduke Member

It's not as great as it sounds though, EACH line has to be eligible for an upgrade. I was going to do this with my wife, ended up not being able to because only one of us were eligible. :/