• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Makes you look at the phone a little differently..

Rube8514

Mar 16, 2010
Back in October, my Hero broke and i had to get a used BB8330m. Not a bad phone but totally OUTDATED compared to the new phones. I was b**ching daily about my hero. But, now after having this bb for a couple months, it makes me sad that i dont have my hero anymore. I have to wait until Jan 2012 to get a new phone.... :(

I thought BBs were for s***, I had 3 curves and the last one was a tour. I then got into a moment aftger changing from Verizon to Sprint. Well, I ended up buying a hero cause the moment was too bulky. I ended up missing my BB Tour...:( I am now stuck with a fully priced HTC Hero until I feel I've had my money well spent. Probably a year or so. My 2 year contract is also due in Jan 2012...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones