• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

makfi78

makfi78

Oct 27, 2009
Yes u can make any ringtone as any type of sound in your hero.
All u need is app Ringdroid installed,then cut the piece u are interested in,when savig just choose option : notification - if u want it as a alarm,sms,mms,email sound, ringtone - obvious ;)
U can choose more options but im to lazy now to turn on ringdroid on and check it ;)
It works for me so u should try it :)

Yes u can make any ringtone as any type of sound in your hero.
All u need is app Ringdroid installed,then cut the piece u are interested in,when savig just choose option : notification - if u want it as a alarm,sms,mms,email sound, ringtone - obvious ;)
U can choose more options but im to lazy now to turn on ringdroid on and check it ;)
It works for me so u should try it :)

I have no Idea WHY ??? you have posted what seems to be an answer to someone's question in the Introductions ... and didnt Intro yourself ... ???

Upvote 0
Forgive me my manners :)
To be honest I didnt realized that this is introduction thread and I was wondering why they sayin hello or welcome to the forum,I thought theyre just nice and I kinda like it :D ...my fault
Let's start again.
Hello everybody,my name is Peter,31 yrs old I come from Poland and for last 4 yrs i live on London.
I've tried all kind of mobiles but since i bought my Hero I've finished searching for best handset. This lead me
to find this forum and here I am ;)
I hope you forgive me my rude entrance ;)

BTW,I have no idea either how did my answer end up in this thread,all I did is that I pressed 'post reply' button in a thread about ringtones...so anyone can tell me why my answer landed here? That was my first post so maybe automaticly has been forwarded here...?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones