makfi78

Last Updated:

1. makfi78

makfi78 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yes u can make any ringtone as any type of sound in your hero.
    All u need is app Ringdroid installed,then cut the piece u are interested in,when savig just choose option : notification - if u want it as a alarm,sms,mms,email sound, ringtone - obvious ;)
    U can choose more options but im to lazy now to turn on ringdroid on and check it ;)
    It works for me so u should try it :)

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome! :D

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I have no Idea WHY ??? you have posted what seems to be an answer to someone's question in the Introductions ... and didnt Intro yourself ... ???

5. makfi78

makfi78 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Forgive me my manners :)
    To be honest I didnt realized that this is introduction thread and I was wondering why they sayin hello or welcome to the forum,I thought theyre just nice and I kinda like it :D ...my fault
    Let's start again.
    Hello everybody,my name is Peter,31 yrs old I come from Poland and for last 4 yrs i live on London.
    I've tried all kind of mobiles but since i bought my Hero I've finished searching for best handset. This lead me
    to find this forum and here I am ;)
    I hope you forgive me my rude entrance ;)

BTW,I have no idea either how did my answer end up in this thread,all I did is that I pressed 'post reply' button in a thread about ringtones...so anyone can tell me why my answer landed here? That was my first post so maybe automaticly has been forwarded here...?