Making Custom WallpapersSupport

Last Updated:

1. AndyTHFC

AndyTHFC New Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if somebody could help me, i am new to everything on the X10 and i am trying to make a custom wallpaper. I would like it to be so there is a centre screen football badge and a player either side when you shift from left to right. What is the best way to make a succesfull wallpaper? What dimensions do i have to use.. or is there a programme out there that can help? It always seems that the crop area is never correct and frustrating.

Thanks for any help, i am a newbie to all this :p

Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. JPBrowne

JPBrowne Active Member

The screens don't quite work like the way you want to display your image.
    The right side shows exactly half the image. The Left Side shows the other half of the image and the centre shows the middle half of the picture. So the image isn't divided into three even pieces for your player on the left right and badge in the middle.

When you're selecting the image for a background and the phone gives you a crop box you can touch the corners of it and drag it to be a bigger box.

3. buckie33

buckie33 Member

go to zedge.net, you can select your make of phone and download themes/wallpaper ect that will fit your phone 100%, you can also make your own themes/wallpaper ect on the site. :cool:

4. werthers

werthers Well-Known Member

Adobe photoshop is your best bet for that kind of thing, it's a professional design tool but there are plenty of tutorials on the web if you fancy giving it a go. There are some other programs out there but i'm not too up to speed with them.
    The size is 960x854 pixels for your image.

5. uzee

uzee Well-Known Member

The full size or the x10 home screen is 960x854 pixels. If u have an image this size then i gurantee u that the full image will be displayed on home screen.

Any image u like just resize it to the above resolution. When u r required to crop an image, u will be able to select the whole image during crop.

All my wallpapers (created or downloaded) are resized to the above size.

6. uzee

uzee Well-Known Member

The full size or the x10 home screen is 960x854 pixels. If u have an image this size then i gurantee u that the full image will be displayed on home screen.

Any image u like just resize it to the above resolution. When u r required to crop an image, u will be able to select the whole image during crop.

All my wallpapers (created or downloaded) are resized to the above size.