Making Dialer One default

Last Updated:

1. headbanger51

headbanger51 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just flashed kangerade 4.0.7 and was wondering if there is a way to make Dialer One the default dialer at the bottom of the screen. Not too keen on the default Droid dialer compared to Dialer One.

Advertisement
  2. BenDroid

BenDroid Well-Known Member

What launcher does kangerade use? If it is something like ADW or LauncherPro (Most are) then is just as easy as just plugging in a new application in the dock.

With LauncherPro all you have to do is long press the icon you don't want anymore (i.e your stock dialer) and then select the dialer you want from the applications menu (i.e Dialer One).

Not sure about how ADW works. I haven't used it in a while and have not got a clue about the current version, but I am sure it is similar.

3. headbanger51

headbanger51 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm not sure what launcher it is, but it isn't LauncherPro because I've tried the long press to no avail. And with other launchers you can just drag the desired app to the bottom tray. But not kangerade...when you long press any icon the entire tray turns into a trash can.

4. Thrawn

Thrawn Well-Known Member

Sounds like the stock launcher. You probably need to install one of Jrummy's themed launchers. (Either ADW or LauncherPro) You can't change the apps in the stock launcher as far as I know, they're stuck as browser and phone.