• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Making icons larger

snap20101222_014502.png

Upvote 0
I mean compared to my screen shot above, they are not that big. lol

On my phone they are small as well but can be clearly seen as to what they say if that makes sense.

However, if you are looking for something so that you can "see" the text. Maybe forget the dock and just use the icons on your home screens kind of mocking what the window phones can do.

Like: http://androidforums.com/android-themes/199936-android-phone-7-theme.html

That way, you can have the size of your text a bit bigger, including a image that will represent the text or what that icon is or does.

Other than that, I don't think there is really a solution to the icon size because it may be because that is the size it's supposed to be. I know when I was first doing icons and what not, I thought they were supposed to be bigger but really they weren't and that was the size they were supposed to be.

Sorry I wasn't much help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones