• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

man down man down need help lol

i just got my first android phone the evo 4g by sprint less than a week old still getting used to it.well long story short i purchased swype and was going through the whole phone trying to figure out how to turn it on, when i deleted everything on my sd card.dont really care about deleting or wiping it out obviously except for the fact that everything such as the folders that u actually store stuff in was erased :(. i was in the settings file/folder and selected the SD and phone storage from there i hit the unmount sd button and nothing in my phone worked as far as media. it wouldnt reselect it either it would only let me hit the format button in which of course it said are you sure u wanna do this. any ways can n e one help let me kno if i need to be more specific.

Thanks for your help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones