managing open windowsSupport

Last Updated:

1. DianeM

DianeM Member This Topic's Starter

Tried to click a link on someone's tweet and got a message I had too many windows open. I didn't know where to look to see how many there were, but somehow stumbled upon a way to click an "X" to close various things I had opened throughout the day.

The one last window I cannot close is The Onion website. Humorous, to be sure, but I don't need to see the same stories every time I launch internet. So how do I get rid of it?

Or, I may have accidentally gotten an RSS feed from them, and I don't know where I was when I added it.

The folks at the VZ store were still trying to get me to re-install the app killer application which a few people in these forums said was unnecessary.

But how do I see what is running? And is it necessary to clear cache from time to time? I know - "this isn't Windows" - but after I've been watching something on Ustream or YouTube would it slow down the phone to run another app?

One more question, I couldn't get Pandora to shut off until I clicked over to FM radio and then was able to use the power-off switch there. I'm still making my way through the user manual, but would appreciate any hints to making this less perplexing.

Advertisement