• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Manipulating CM10 Settings

stef7

Android Expert
Dec 29, 2010
OK, I have CM10 loaded on my Touchpad. I have a Properties editor loaded. Does anyone know where the setting for shutdown due to low battery resides, or is that a custom feature placed in the CM10 build to save our TPs from the "Sleep of Death"?

Thanks,

I was thinking a Nandroid backup was another kind of app I had to load. When I held down the power button, I wasn't given a screen with Recovery on it like in the video... In the past I was selecting Power Off...

If I select Reboot, then I get a Recovery option I can select. Yay!

Is there any way to put the Recovery option right on that first screen like in the video? Is there a setting for that?

Managed to perform a backup using CWM-based Recovery v6.0.1.9.

Thank you (again).

Upvote 0
Nothing special about the moboot menu.

I get see the menu with every power up and reboot. I also see it when exiting recovery.

It's possible you might have trouble with your boot partition being too full, a common problem if you have cwm AND twrp recoveries installed and/or moboot themes, since the boot partition wasn't intended to have all this content added.

You can check the size of your /boot folder using Root Explorer (not free) or a similar root-enabled file explorer app. ES Explorer might also work, but I have no experience with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones