Manual keys getting jiggly/looseSupport

1. AshG

AshG Well-Known Member

I've had my X for a week now. When I took it out of the box, the bottom row keys were extremely firm and difficult to press. After a week of gentle use, the Menu and Home keys (which appear to be one physical key on a rocker) jiggle slightly up and down. They still require a slightly firm press to activate, but I am worried about the up/down wobble becoming more pronounced as the phone is used more frequently.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this something I should contact CS about?

Advertisement
  2. n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN Member

Yea I have the same issue with my phone I don't think it is a concern. It is probably because of the design of the phone and I don't see any future problems that might happen.
  3. AshG

AshG Well-Known Member

Will probably be a moot point once I get an Otterbox or Seidio case on it, should have thought of that too. Doh.
  4. Exiled

Exiled Well-Known Member

The thin piece below the buttons (with the mic) has started coming loose. Its all wiggly and slides around. I dunno how long its gonna last, but I sure hope verizon will replace my device if it gets worse. I'm hoping that once I get my case in the mail, this will no longer be an issue.