Many questions coming from a BB Storm?Support

Last Updated:

1. chisam14

chisam14 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I received my Incredible last week and I love it. I am coming from the BB world so this is taking some getting used to. So my questions are:

Does the Incredible require random reboots for memory purposes? (My Storm did daily)

If it does require reboot, is there an app to do this?

I had a desktop charging cradle for my storm, does anyone offer this for the incredible? I've checked Google but all I can find are dash mounts.

Advertisement
  2. cfmistry

cfmistry Active Member

No it does not require random reboots.
    You can simply turn the phone off and on again (same as a reboot for BB). Takes about 15 seconds.
    Desktop cradle... I don't know much about, but somebody on here custom made one if you search for it.
    -Cyrus

3. Robhimself

Robhimself Well-Known Member

No it doesnt require reboots but it reboots a million times faster. Advanced task killer will... kill tasks..
    No crade yet but the one thing about my storm is the huge flip cock when it was docked. The inc will do it but it doesn't look nearly as nice.

4. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Dude welcome to Android, no need to reboot every day like that. Its awesome, i still reboot mine every couple of days just for the heck of it, or to charge it faster. You will love this phone, i just came from the storm myself. You will never want to look back to BlackBerry. No cradles out as of yet, not many accessories, you will find cases and screen protectors though. If you look on the forums, there are some cool home made cradles!