Maps.apk won't work on BB0.4

Last Updated:

1. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii Well-Known Member Developer This Topic's Starter

Im using BB V0.4 and maps.apk is in the system/apps folder. Ive tried removing it from there and installing thru the market and it wont install. Ive tried removing and putting another Maps.apk back in the system/apps folder and it still wont work. Ive changed the permissions to make sure its like the other apps in the apps folder. It doesnt even show up anywhere on my system. I also have Fabs X theme running on top, but he doesnt theme the Maps.apk. I dont get it, whats the problem?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. brandoshido

brandoshido Well-Known Member

theres some kind of market fix that has to be applied to update or use maps. Google it and you should find it.

3. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii Well-Known Member Developer This Topic's Starter

Didn't work. Maps showed up under BB V0.3, but when I installed it on V0.4 it doesn't show up or allow me to install. Obviously it's an issue from ROM to ROM, because I never had an issue with it b4 now. I'mma keep working with it and update if anything.... Why Maps.apk tho.....why not any other app lol

4. droid_freak

droid_freak Well-Known Member

I FC'd the app and cleared my cache and everything now works fine. :D

5. tmproff

tmproff Member

I thought I had the same problem, but it just took a bit to start working. Also, make sure you have a good gps signal when you open it.

6. jearl75

jearl75 Well-Known Member

Works good for me, took a bit for the map to show up first time. Working good now