• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mario Paint Mouse

jedimmx

Lurker
Jun 1, 2010
I've been using NESoid and SNESoid, and they're alright, but the one game that'd be awesome on a touchscreen/trackball (mariopaint)never has support. I also tried Mario paint joystick hack but then the mouse is all that works. No sound no game. So someone familiar with emulators should figure out how to make the joystick/touchscreen function as a mario paint mouse. Like I said, the Mario paint joystick hack rom makes the mouse work but no sound and the game wont start when u click him. The normal Mario paint rom appears to be fully functional but u need something to act like the mouse
Mario paint was awesome and someone broke into my house when I was like7 and stole it. I bought it back later from a pawn shop LOL I knew it was mine because some of my files were in it still, where you make the ' stamp' that's all pixelated . Unless I just tried it out in the pawn shop and found the pic I made but didn't buy it because I no longer had a snes lol dam thieves.
Anywayz, has anyone played it on an android device, is there a specific emulator that supports Mario paint's mouse or anyone smart enough to make it work?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones