• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mark all messages read?

Same issue here, using the stock HTC Hero mail app to check my work email (exchange) and the emails in my inbox are marked as read, but when I check on the phone they aren't always in sync in terms of their read status. Only current way I know is to open up and close each message.

Any fix or better email app that can sync in the same fashion as MS Active Sync?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I know why my messages were not showing in sync in terms of their read/unread status. If you log into OWA it only shows 20 or 30 messages by default, if they are unread by the time you get 20 or 30 more messages the active sync won't change their status because it doesn't see it.

At least that's my theory. If I stay kept up to date on my e-mails then the unread message count is correct. But if I am out of the office that day, that's what' messes it up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones