Market accidently unistalledSupport

Last Updated: 2011-08-03 02:24:48
  1. chris77586

chris77586 New Member

I accidently unistalled the android market from my adr 6350 ( verizon incredible 2). when I try to download the market on my computer from the andriod market website, it says "Your phone is incompatible". please help!

Advertisement
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

*moved to HTC Incredible 2 Forum*

When you say "accidentally uninstalled" how did you do that? What exactly did you uninstall? You can't download the market from any website, at least not legitimately.
  3. chris77586

chris77586 New Member

Thanks for moving this to the proper forum. Im not sure, It just said one day "the linked program is no longer installed on this phone"
  4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Is it still in the app drawer? I've seen homescreen shortcuts get confused and need to be replaced, but not app drawer icons.

Can you go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications and find it there under the 'all' tab?
  5. chris77586

chris77586 New Member

Originally it wasnt, but i downlaoded an android market .APK i found on a forum. But it isnt the new version.
  6. chris77586

chris77586 New Member

Never mind, I typed in android market 3.0.27 in google, and the first site had a link to the .apk. It works too. thanks for your help, though!