1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Market and all things google dont workSupport

1. Darienms86

Darienms86 New Member

Ok so I'm new to droids and I decided to root my x. Everything was fine until I started deleting bloatware. I deleted something and now my market and all google related programs don't work. Gmail, talk, market, etc. I downloaded all of the original apk's and reinstalled all of them and still nothing. Also after deleting all bloatware everything worked fine until I factory data reset. When it rebooted that was where the problem started.any help!!!!! I'm not an idiot when it comes to these phones and know what I'm doing usually I just deleted something that a list told me was safe to delete and apparently wasn't.hopefully someone can help me out. Oh and I am unrooted now due to bringing it in to verizon to get it warranty'd out. I wanna fix it that way I can sell it to a lucky someone for cheap and no 2 year contact rather than sending it back to motorola.

Advertisement
  2. Darienms86

Darienms86 New Member

Someone has to know some way to solve this. Maybe its just the order of how things are installed, anything will help