Market apps grayed out?"Solved"Support

1. woodsytattooman

woodsytattooman Well-Known Member

Im trying to help someone out on this one.He is using an AT&T Prepaid card.Here is his prob.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Having a new problem. my market app keeps saying it has stopped working suddenly and to try again later. it never gets to open just acts like it is going to and then has that error message. Then all the games (5 of them) that I downloaded greyed out and when I click on them they say they aren't installed on my phone. Really frusterating. Iv'e tried the stuff people post on the forums but it doesn;t help. have you ever had this problem? my internet works fine its just the apps.

The At&t settings i use in my Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket using a prepaid go phone sim

For data

Name: AT&T US

APN: wap.cingular

Proxy: wireless.cingular.com

Port: 80

Username: <not set>

Password: <not set>

Server: <not set>

MMSC: <not set>

MMS Proxy: <not set>

MMS Port: <not set>

MCC: 310

MNC: 410

Authentication type: <not set>

APN type: default,supl,agps,fota,dun

APN protocol: IPv4

---------------------------------------

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Make sure market and the games have not been moves to the SD card. .....have there been any changes to the SD card?
    woodsytattooman likes this.
  3. woodsytattooman

I don't think so but i ask him.I'll let you know soon as i hear from him.Thanks
  4. woodsytattooman

He installed easy app manager and it suggested to move them to SD card. Should he move them back? That's the only changes that have been made to it so far.
  5. woodsytattooman

Thanks for the tip!That fixed it!
    Mr. Ed likes this.