Market downloads and purchase auths never completingSupport

Last Updated:

1. ianr

ianr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, for a few days now I've been having an odd problem, basically when I try to download an app from the market (any app) it sticks on "Starting download" or "Authorising Purchase", and just never gets any further, even if I cancel the downloads, reboot, switch to wifi, restart the download, go into "manage apps" and clear cache and data in Market. If I reboot and go back into the market and go to "downloads", there they all are, still stuck in "Starting download" state. Sometimes when I reboot they all get stopped and I'm told all the apps have updates available, but if I try to update them I end up in the same state. This has been going on for 3 days now, has anyone seen this before?

Advertisement
  2. ianr

ianr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Weird, after doing some more searching, for some odd reason it seems I need to sign into google talk?!? I have done and now the downloads have started.. Anyone know what that's all about?

3. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Yep, have this issue sometimes......I also found that once you try to successfully update / download just a single app, the others afterwards come down easier....

Odd!