Market enabler

Last Updated:

1. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i was wondering if any one had a working version of market enabler because the one I downloaded gave me parcing error. Or maybe a link that actually contains a working apk.

Advertisement
  2. s10onn2o

s10onn2o Member

what problam you having, im running 2.1 root with out any problams with market couple of apps not showing up but..............;) nothing that cant be fixed.

3. jonathanphx1

jonathanphx1 Active Member

Just wondering how you get these missing apps to "reappear"

4. T2noob

Thats why i want the market enabler it fixes the market so you can see the 1.5 market or any other market you want.

5. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I researched that as well about a week ago and couldn't find any good info on it. If you can find something that works let me know, i could use it.

6. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

+1

7. TheAtheistReverend

8. T2noob

9. TheAtheistReverend

Let me know how it works for you (and if you figure out how to set it so more apps are available)
    :D

10. magicelf

magicelf Well-Known Member

Anyone get this apk to work? Can't figure out the settings. I'd like to get the few paid apps I had on 1.5 that I can't seem to find in the 2.1 market.

11. jonathanphx1

jonathanphx1 Active Member

The way this application works is that it basically fools the market into thinking your phone is from a different country/carrier. I never got it to work to bring up the protected apps that we do not have access to despite using the codes. This app is mainly used I feel by people who do not have access to the paid US android market. There are preset 5 or 6 number codes set by the author, however if you go to custom settings you can put in your own 5 or 6 number code to correspond regions/carriers in the world. The 5 or 6 number codes are located here

Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is an HTC hero rom that was ported over to the eris that I am running right now. With this rom which is running 2.1 you will get access to the protected apps on the market. Read the known bugs section though. Included is an app that circumvents the power down hang and I actully like using it more then shutting dowen the phone the convential way hope this helps. People running eris with 2.1 don't have access because it has not been officially released yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663893

Hope this helps.