Market/ facebook/ browser/ batt issuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. bellefoudre

bellefoudre Active Member This Topic's Starter

Im having problems with these apps, my facebook wont work at all. When I go into it it says "no content" or it says a error has occured while fetching content. But if I go to facebook thru the browser it works... The market, I cant search anything, it will tell me no connection, when I can clearly see I have a connection. And if I just select something it will take a couple of minutes to load, and literally 2-3 minutes. I had to reset my screens time out so I could make sure. And on to my browser issues, Its too slow, I have been using it fine up until yesterday, and when I contacted sprint, they said there was not reason for it to be, and took me thru troubleshooting and it still didnt help. And finally my battery keeps dying very quickly. I had my phone charging last night and I took it off the charger at around 1 am, and I went to sleep. I got up at 6 and somehow its dead by 10am, so dead I cant even take a picture. And thats with very light use. I just cant seem to figure it out, it has been fine since I got it, so Im not sure what the problem is.

Advertisement