• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market FC on Liberty

bouchigo

Android Expert
Aug 10, 2010
Stockton, CA
All of a sudden I get a Market FC error and when I try to run the market, I get the same FC error. Anyone else experiencing this:

snap20110115_195244.png

That's from a styled market apk in your theme. I had the same problem.

I have been using the black themed market since the day Liberty came out and it was working fine up until a few hours ago.....that seems a little strange to me.

I also tried the new 2.2.11 market update and it does the same thing. I will try the original market that came with Liberty and see what happens.

Upvote 0
I had the same thing but even worse on Fission. Crazy though man. But Liberty has been better so far. I may be going back to Fission after the next update.

If I figure something out I will post back, but all the normal stuff clearing cache/data etc did not fix it for me either.

Upvote 0
I had the same thing but even worse on Fission. Crazy though man. But Liberty has been better so far. I may be going back to Fission after the next update.

If I figure something out I will post back, but all the normal stuff clearing cache/data etc did not fix it for me either.

I restored my GummyJAR 2.5 backup and the market is working just fine :D

Upvote 0
Awesome! Its weird how you and are both are having these problems. Like I said, it was way worse with Fission. Strange cos I never had these issues with ApeX.

Glad its back working for you on GJ 2.5! :D

I never had any major issues like this with GJ 2.5 or Fission. I guess Liberty still needs some work, but I'm sure it will get there eventually.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones