Market issue after restoring from Titanium

Last Updated:

1. BeachBumDeac

BeachBumDeac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I flashed the new Nonsensikal ROM last week. I opened the market and let it run to restore the apps. I then opened titanium and did a batch restore of all missing apps + system data. After I did that, the next time I went into Market, the only apps on the "Downloads" page are Gmail, Google Star Map, Tasker, and SwitchPro. I obviously have a lot more apps than that. If I search for an app I have, it says "INSTALLED" instead of "FREE."

This hasn't been an issue yet, but I'm wondering if this will cause me to miss market updates for apps that aren't listed on my downloads page.

Advertisement
  2. lennyjew

lennyjew Well-Known Member

Press Menu>More>Market Doctor. That usually works for me. That or try clearing the cache and data for the Market App

3. BeachBumDeac

BeachBumDeac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Weird. now they're all showing up again on the downloads page. They definitely weren't there for the last four days.

I guess they showed back up after I installed a new app from the market and it sort of reset itself?

4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Yes. Titanium Backup has a page: Titanium Backup for Android ? Official Site and, from that page: