• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market issue after restoring from Titanium

BeachBumDeac

Jul 6, 2010
So I flashed the new Nonsensikal ROM last week. I opened the market and let it run to restore the apps. I then opened titanium and did a batch restore of all missing apps + system data. After I did that, the next time I went into Market, the only apps on the "Downloads" page are Gmail, Google Star Map, Tasker, and SwitchPro. I obviously have a lot more apps than that. If I search for an app I have, it says "INSTALLED" instead of "FREE."

This hasn't been an issue yet, but I'm wondering if this will cause me to miss market updates for apps that aren't listed on my downloads page.

I guess they showed back up after I installed a new app from the market and it sort of reset itself?

Yes. Titanium Backup has a page: Titanium Backup for Android ? Official Site and, from that page:

After restoring your apps, you can run the Market Doctor to verify their Market links. If Market Doctor reports everything as okay, yet your apps are still not listed in "My Downloads", try to search for them in the Market. If they show as "Installed", it confirms that the links are okay, but your Market needs a refresh: just install any app from the Market, and the "My Downloads" section will be refreshed !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones