Root Market Issue Switching from FroYo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nathan312, Jun 23, 2010.

1. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Student
    Georgia
    Hello,

I just switched from Kangerade Froyo back to BB v1.1 android 2.1. I went to download some things in the market and when I type anything in the search it says it can't find anything. I go to the "All Apps" section and click on free apps and NO apps pop up...it says: No matching content in Android Market. Also, there are only about 10-12 apps in the "Paid" section of apps. I can't think of why it would do this. The ONLY thing I can think of, unless this has been answered before and then I'll feel dumb lol, is that when I was in Froyo, I downloaded this fix for the market from droid-life.com and it was supposed to fix my market...it was by Bgill. I've used his stuff before I had android with my WinMo Omnia phone. Anyway...when I switched back to 2.1 I obviously did a wipe data and cache so unless I'm wrong, of course, I thought that would erase that fix?? Anyway, I would really appreciate ANY help!

Thanks guy,
    Nathan

Advertisement
  2. nathan312

Mar 1, 2010
    Student
    Georgia
  3. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Security
    Mulberry, FL
    Market has been all kinds of strange lately. It works... it doesn't work... no apps show up... Protected apps don't show up... it's slow... lol, I have no idea what is going on, but it is definitely frustrating for a great many of us. Just cross your fingers and hope it all gets good really soon. :)

4. nathan312

Mar 1, 2010
    Student
    Georgia
    yeah, that's what I've been doing! Thanks for the reply though!

5. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Male
    Wireless Sales Manager
    Hopefully all these issues mean they're working to make it even better. They've def improved it w/ 2.2.