Market Issue Switching from FroYo

Last Updated:

1. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

I just switched from Kangerade Froyo back to BB v1.1 android 2.1. I went to download some things in the market and when I type anything in the search it says it can't find anything. I go to the "All Apps" section and click on free apps and NO apps pop up...it says: No matching content in Android Market. Also, there are only about 10-12 apps in the "Paid" section of apps. I can't think of why it would do this. The ONLY thing I can think of, unless this has been answered before and then I'll feel dumb lol, is that when I was in Froyo, I downloaded this fix for the market from droid-life.com and it was supposed to fix my market...it was by Bgill. I've used his stuff before I had android with my WinMo Omnia phone. Anyway...when I switched back to 2.1 I obviously did a wipe data and cache so unless I'm wrong, of course, I thought that would erase that fix?? Anyway, I would really appreciate ANY help!

Thanks guy,
    Nathan

Advertisement
  2. nathan312

3. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

Market has been all kinds of strange lately. It works... it doesn't work... no apps show up... Protected apps don't show up... it's slow... lol, I have no idea what is going on, but it is definitely frustrating for a great many of us. Just cross your fingers and hope it all gets good really soon. :)

4. nathan312

yeah, that's what I've been doing! Thanks for the reply though!

5. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Hopefully all these issues mean they're working to make it even better. They've def improved it w/ 2.2.