1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Market Issue?

Last Updated:

1. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I seem to be having an issue with the Market- when I go to my downloads list, it only shows the apps that I've purchased, but none of the free apps (which is most of them). If I search for an app that's installed, it says installed, but if I go to the download list it's not there.

Anyone else having a similar issue? Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

When you installed all the apps did you install them straight from the Market or using an app like Astro File Manager or Titanium Backup?

3. thegreen

An excellent question... All apps are originally market downloads. I've switched Roms several times, most recently about three weeks ago, and I use Titanium to backup/ restore everything. My downloads list in the Market has always been complete until last night, when I checked for updates and was surprised to find only five apps in the list.
    Many of my apps have received updates since my last restore, and a couple are freshly downloaded, so I should think that they would appear on the list, since they've been downloaded from the Mkt.... I'm concerned that I may not get any updates until the list is properly restored.

4. thegreen

OK, never mind. I went to manage apps> market and cleared the cache and data, which fixed the problem.