Market Issues CM6

Last Updated:

1. androidtp

androidtp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Still having issues? Manually sign into GTalk and that should solve any issues with the market!

androidtp likes this.
  3. androidtp

sometimes the app would sit there at the download screen or it wouldn't install. i think this is a known problem for the higher nightlies

4. Fenga Papit

Fenga Papit Banned

@androidtp: I don't have that folder they said to delete from that link. Found code in the comments to delete a file using terminal emulator. Terminal says the file is not found. Used my root explorer in my SU File Manager app. The folder doesn't exist on my phone or SD. Neither does the file mentioned in the comments from that link.

@Andy: How do I manually sign in to GTalk? I don't know how to sign out of my account on my phone, so I get signed in automatically when I tap GTalk. Alos my Gmail app is not working. Am getting a pop-up telling me it FC'd. I try to start Gmail by tapping the icon and it just flashed the screen really fast because it tries to start but closes right down.

Edit: The Gmail issue may be because I didn't reflash the gapps when I wiped everything and set up CM6 #95 nightly. But I can't find a working link now to the latest gapps. The links from a day or two are not working. I just wanted to flash the latest gapps after I flash nightly #99.

5. JonB

JonB Well-Known Member

sweet! This fixed my issue with installing Angry Birds!

6. androidtp

i have that folder..nothin is inside of it tho..and to sign into gtalk..just sign out of it then go back into it and it'll automatically sign you back in..works like a charm

Fenga Papit likes this.
  7. oOMavrikOo

oOMavrikOo Well-Known Member

I'm having this issue after using a stable. I flashed the 6.1 RC build and am still getting market issues. I've tried all the steps mentioned and no luck. the android secure file is there, but it wont delete. it keeps saying there's an error. any other suggestions? will uninstalling the market then re-installing work? is there a newer version of gapps? I'm currently using the ones from 'setting up cm6'.

8. oOMavrikOo

oOMavrikOo Well-Known Member

ok. I had to clear data from the manage applications setting. that seemed to fix it for now.