• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market issues

motiond

Nov 10, 2009
WI
I installed bb 0.1 (froyo) and set it all up then backed up that rom, went back to using the bb 1.1 and now my market doesn't seem to be working? Anything I try to download just sits the waitnig for the download and nothing happens? Does the same for updates to? Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I haven't even updated my ROM. But the market will not download anything since yesterday.

Just says "Starting Download" but doesn't start.

Same for paid apps, they just say "Authorising payment"

It's getting annoying....

Anyone got a fix??

Tony

HTC Desire on Voda

I'm on a moto Droid running bb froyo and I to am experiencing similar market issues. I wonder if maybe its the market?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I found that some apps are getting stuck installing after download from market, Dont click cancel download or it will erase the app. if this happens use a file explorer like astro and go to the downloads folder, the app wil be there just tap on it to install. (This may not work for apps intalled in the system folder)

After doing this I cleared cache and data from Market and everything is in sync with the market now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones