• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MARKET Problems...need help asap!

sassyness77

Lurker
Jul 22, 2009
I'm not sure if anyone else has been having these problems but i've searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer.

I have apps to SD so all of my market downloads were saved there, however i had to remove the partition and make a new one and all the apps were deleted, but on the market download list they still all show up and it won't let me uninstall or open the apps, which leaves me without the apps that i always use everyday.

I was thinking a factory reset might work, but i don't have the data plan either, and the way to get around the sign in screen with adb i've tried before with no success.

I've tried signing in with another account name but the download list is cleared but when i search for the apps they still are shown as installed.

When i go to the manage applications in settings i find all the files for the old supposed "deleted" apps, as in "com.bgh.goalkicker" but when i selet any of them it says "application not found" i have no idea how to delete these files!

I was thinking maybe that if i did a factory resent and then flashed a hero rom, since the set up screen lets you set up your wifi before signing into your google account, maybe that could work and i could still sign in with no data plan?

Anyone, please help it would be VERY appreciated, and if this has already been answered somewhere else and i haven't found it, i apologize greatly!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones