1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

market version gets auto update

1. gadogado

gadogado Member

my htc wildfires market version gets auto updated to version 3.1.5 when ever i uninstall the market version 3.1.5
    getting updated to version 3.1.5 from 2.12(uninstalled version)
    the market version 3.1.5 gives very poor response in my phone ! htc help center still cant detect the problem !:confused:
    need help and i dont want to root my phone !

Advertisement
    kissna likes this.
  2. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

in every phone it gets updated by itself...the only way is uninstall market updater app or after use of market app...clear data and cache and force stop it..then it wont update by itself
  3. gadogado

gadogado Member

cant uninstall market updater
    force stop and clear data is not wrkin for me
  4. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Well-Known Member

When you open the information for your Market doesnt it say Uninstall updates?
  5. gadogado

gadogado Member

in the market updater it doesnt say uninstall !! i can only uninstall the market which gets auto upgrade !
  6. ChryzaorFlux

Ahh i see your problem, hmm are you rooted or not?
  7. gadogado

gadogado Member

no my fone is not rooted ! and wat is rooting and wat are the benefits of rooting ? does it harms the fone ?
  8. ChryzaorFlux

To put rooting simply, you gain access to everything on your device probably the most popular reason to root is to overclock your device, this will increase the speed of your device up to a certain processing speed
    But you will void your warrenty if you do
    gadogado likes this.
  9. gadogado

gadogado Member

hmmmm.. i see , so will be waitin to root the fone till my warranty period ends the i will try to root the fone !
  10. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

you can unroot your phone whenever you want get the warranty back..why wait for it
  11. ChryzaorFlux

Very true but I don't see a point cause when rooted your device can do soo much more, pl then you unroot and go back to a crappy Wildfire
  12. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

my point is why wait for warranty to run out ..you can root now itself...
  13. ChryzaorFlux

Ahh I seee, hmm I have no idea why, we just gotta wait for his reason
  14. gadogado

gadogado Member

if i root my fone i will lose my warranty ??

but i can unroot the fone also ?
    it is same like downloading and uninstalling ???
  15. ChryzaorFlux

Nope rooting is much more complex than that, especially for Wildfire 2.2.1, (well on my first attempt it was, but my second one was much quicker)
    It involves many programs, risk-taking and patience
    Rooting may result in you 'bricking' your Wildfire, which is making your device as useless as a brick
    But don't be put of, I've rooted mine and my mates Wildfire and they're both working fine