1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Market wont sign in?

1. shotsboy123

shotsboy123 Member

Hey, Reset my phone to Factory settings earlier today, Due to sluggish performance. . . I expected the Google set-up to appear once re booted to enter my account details etc. But it didn't. So i carried on with setting up the phone. Went to set-up Google Market just now and it came up with "Cant establish a reliable data connection the the server." I was sitting on top of my hub and it still wouldn't work! Could anybody give me a solution of how to sort this other than ringing customer service.

Advertisement
  2. shotsboy123

shotsboy123 Member

EXTRA: Tried again and still won't work... Also tried signing into GMail first and it wont connect also.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Are you running a custom ROM or the stock, Orange one?

Have you tried over 3G or just Wi-Fi?