• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Marketplace Download Problems

Hambone83

Lurker
Nov 6, 2010
Hello. I have had my HTC EVO 4G for a few weeks now. I am having a problem with downloading apps in the market place. Some times I can dowload apps no problems. Other times the market place app download stalls at your application will be downloaded. Then nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem. Please Help.

The market has had inexplicable issues over the past two weeks. In most cases its an issue on the market side. Some users have unmounted and remounted their sd card and that helped. Others have only been able to use wifi indicating a sprint network issue in their area. Check out the support and troubleshooting area above this general section. There are more than 1 or two threads on it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones