Marquee Status/Notification Bar?Support

Last Updated:

1. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member

Ok so I have had this issue since day 1 (which was about 3 weeks ago). My Status Bar at the top will freeze, crash, then restart on occasion. I first assumed this was do to the lack of free ram. I then rooted my phone and got rid of some bloatware and made sure to have at least 140MB of free ram. Now I am noticing after using the same app for a period of 15 minutes or so such as a gaming app or leaving a bigger app open for a little while it causes this to happen. So I am guessing it is not ram at this point. I am just wondering if anyone else with the Boost Mobile LG Marquee having this issue? Or do I just have to consider my device is defective and I need to get a replacement? Any help is greatly appreciated! (This has been soo damn annoying/frustrating!! When it happens it slows my phone drastically and have also experienced problems answering calls if they happen when the status bar is restarting..)

2. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member

I noticed there have been 200+ views. I am just wondering if anyone has had the same issue at least? So I know if my device is defective.

I don't want to speak to soon but, I believe i may have fixed the issue. If anyone else is wondering how feel free to post and I will let you know. I am going to wait another day or so just to be sure.