Marvel VS. Capcom

Last Updated: 2010-11-17 23:39:02
  1. StatesideBeast

StatesideBeast New Member

Phone: at&t Samsung Galaxy S

Problem:

When I searched for videos on this game. The game looks perfect but when I play it the game looks like this.[​IMG]

Some of my other games have the same problem. This is the only game I really care about but I really would like to get this problem resolved.​

Advertisement
  2. ludist210

ludist210 Well-Known Member

Are you running it on an emulator? Because that's likely your answer.
  3. StatesideBeast

Yes the PSX4droid. I have watched videos from people playing the game on the PSX4droid. The game looks perfect and no problems at all.

When I play I get black box's around the characters and effects.

Here is one video showing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJoZ2I5YdqM
  4. RandomSanity

RandomSanity Well-Known Member

Are you using the latest version of PSX4Droid? If so, I would suggest locating an apk of an older version, as several of the games that worked prior to the update no longer worked for me after updating.
  5. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

PSX versions is going to be bad even if it worked perfectly, I'd see if you find an EMU for the arcade version.
  6. StatesideBeast

I have never updated. I DL the Emulator like a week-ago. So I am going to guess and say it is the updated version. Thank you for your help. I guess I am going to have to just deal with the glitches.
  7. unleashedr

unleashedr New Member

This happend to me before, what you need to do is delete the game of your phone and then re-install it, worked fine for me that way
  8. StatesideBeast

I figured it out. I went into settings and turned off Ades Oddysee Fix, Divide Counters and Enable SPU IRQs. Now the game runs perfect with no problems.

EDIT: What are these for? Ades Oddysee Fix, Divide Counters and Enable SPU IRQs

What ever they do they just make the games glitchy.