MaryRogers deserves a bonus!

Last Updated:

1. bgoody

bgoody Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks to all the noise created by by people in this and other forums, Rogers was able to hear our calls for help but we are very lucky that MaryRogers was the one who, it seems to me, went beyond the call of duty to clarify and resolve the situation. She gives Customer Service back its true meaning.

Those in the Office of the President of Rogers should take note and give this woman a week in the sun as a bonus!

Advertisement
  2. yycken

yycken Well-Known Member

Yup! And this is what I mean about Rogers being heads and shoulders above TELUS or Bell regarding customer service. Its great that they make someone like Mary available directly to the user community.

3. TriC

TriC Well-Known Member

All you people that say your going to go leave rogers and goto Telus or Bell cause of your data is being turned off... your in for a wake up call. if this happen with Bell or Telus... and you called them they would just tell you your out of luck and try and try and sell you something! I have been with both of them and trust me Rogers Customer Service is years ahead....

4. britbloke

britbloke Well-Known Member

If MaryRogers can help to get the LG Eve onto 1.6 or 2.0, then I'd certainly recommend her for a bonus!

5. RogersMary

RogersMary Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone, that's very nice :eek: But, I have to say that there's a whole @RogersHelps team that is committed to improving the customer experience.

It's a priority for the company. Being involved online is just one of the ways we're doing that.

On behalf of the whole team, it's really great to hear from you!!

... and in case you didn't know. In addition to our @RogersHelps Twitter account, we also have @RogersVousAide for our French customers. @RogersBuzz [English] and @BuzzRogers [French] are great accounts to follow if you're interested in promotions or other Rogers news.

Again - thanks everyone - I really do appreciate it.

Take care,
    Mary

6. XBrav

XBrav Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the help Mary!

The staff in the franchise stores were absolutely rude to me through this whole endeavor. You got us the answers we needed. You and the RogersHelp team have set a new example of excellent CS

7. markW

markW Member

+1

The fact that Dream owners get a new phone while still being able to keep their Dreams is amazing. I highly doubt Bell/Telus would ever do the same.

8. Brendanmurphy

Brendanmurphy Well-Known Member

I also highly doubt telus/bell would force an update on customers at the threat of losing your data if you don't