1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Master List For Accessories!Tips

1. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

Any chance of adding some UK / European links for non-US folks? (When I find anything I will of course post here).
  2. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

How do you find the UK links? Sorry for the stupid question.
  3. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

Lol that's what I'm asking for, if and when any are found that they be added to the OP. I haven't found anywhere in the UK selling cases, I think I need a case for the back!
  4. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

5. nwaves

nwaves Well-Known Member

Prices changed:
    iBlason case is now $9.99 + $4.98 shipping
    Kays S-line is now $7.99 + $3.98 shipping
    Kays slim softgel is now $9.99 + $3.98 shipping
    Kays hard shell is now $10.99 + $3.98 shipping
    Kays product description of their cases says "Slip your Apple new Nexus 4 into this amazing KaysCase"

New cases showed up on Amazon:
    Iconic Guardian Armor Case in various colors at $9.85 + $2.97 shipping
    Iconic Slim Flex Case in various colors at $9.85 + $2.97 shipping
    Rearth Ringke Slim Case in various colors at $9.99 + $1.99 shipping
    Interestingly, one of the Rearth presentation images shows the N4 phone but writes iPhone 5 next to it

I won't bother you with the EarlyBirdSaving S-line case at $100 + $2.98 shipping. YES you got that right, $100 for the same case you can order on ebay at $3.99 with free shipping from Hong Kong.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  6. GalaxyNexus

Thanks a bunch! I'll update this later tonight.
  7. acp

acp Well-Known Member

I emailed Diztronic they said they will be making a TPU case and if it's anything like my iPhone 5 case it will be my favorite N4 case.
  8. GalaxyNexus

Updated cases and screen protectors and added rugged cases!
  9. Justinlara313

Justinlara313 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of an external battery case for this? I've looked but haven't been able to find one
  10. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in this as well if anyone sees one. They don't make them for every phone though, usually just popular ones. Hopefully they get on top of that.
  11. MKeditor

MKeditor Well-Known Member

I like the bumper that I bought with the Nexus 4. I think it will be adequate protection. The only downside is the back of the N4 feels like screen.
  12. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

13. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Who sells a good quality leather holster?
    Trooper likes this.
  14. acp

acp Well-Known Member

I will buy your used bumper for $20 + shipping :)
  15. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

I need to know this as well.

So what is the best case guys? My phone has shipped today, so need some protection for it STAT!

Thanks!:D
  16. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I really want to get a bumper if it ever comes back in stock on Google Play. I have a question about cases though.

Does anyone have experience using cases and NFC? Does it cause any issues? I use Google Wallet every chance I get, and I have been using NFC Beam also. I just don't want a case to make that difficult to do.

Also what about wireless charging? I plan on getting a couple wireless charging mats soon, so I don't want that to be an issue either.
  17. GalaxyNexus

I'm thinking about getting one of these. They don't have the S design and look like premium high quality thin cases. I like the grey one.

SF Matte Black - Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case - ECO Package

$9.99- Black TPU

[​IMG]

LF White - Rearth Ringke SLIM for Google Nexus 4 Light Feeling Premium Hard Case T-Mobile, Unlocked , ECO Package

$9.99- White TPU

[​IMG]

SF Matte Navy-Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case - ECO Package

$9.99- Navy TPU

[​IMG]

SF Matte Grey- Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case - ECO Package

$9.99- Grey TPU

[​IMG]
  18. Tinmania

Tinmania Member

I would be careful they look like they are leaving the front edges too exposed for comfort.

I ordered the KaysCase Slim Soft Gel Cover Case in frost clear on Monday of last week and ALL week no shipping. Then I was notified last night from Amazon my order was refunded due to being "cancelled." Yet now I am seeing tracking information that it is on its way and just left Georgia. Weird. I don't know if I'm really getting it or not.

I will say I am pissed that Google did not have enough bumpers to go around, leaving us with nothing to protect these things aside from extra care and luck. Well my luck ran out and the back is cracked. :(

Michael
  19. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

So I have a question about the cases; what is the difference between TPU and the soft gel cases? Texture, feel, etc.
  20. nixie21

nixie21 Well-Known Member

for the $12.99- Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin...does it just protect from scratches and just really protect the glass or does it also protect for small drops? is it worth it? I figure it is good because it is all clear so the good looking phone won't be hidden but I want decent protection as well.

thanks
  21. suprmallet

suprmallet Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to see what Diztronic puts out, but I might get an iBlason until Diztronic puts theirs up for sale.
  22. acp

acp Well-Known Member

There are technical differences, but I can tell you I used to always buy silicone cases until I tried TPU, now I'm never looking back. In my opinion they are a perfect cross between silicone and hard cases, they maintain a thin profile, but still offer protection.
    alfick3 likes this.
  23. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

24. dinosaur1

dinosaur1 Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a clear, soft shell case that features flexible TPU material. ​