• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mastering Juice Defender

hey there, JD usersl
I'm a JD user myself on my HTC Desire C. I installed that beta version from the playstore, and since i have no creditcard to pay for the ultimate version, i earched for the apk on google. now i have JD ultimate beta 3.9.4.i've been using this for almonths now), agressive advanced profile mode so i can customize my apps. JD helps my battery, really, mostly at 1.something %. then there was i time that battery stats in JD was N/A (ouldn't be accessed, then when i accessed it at last, i got a whoopin' 2.22%. i was happy about, but then, the stats won't stay at that constant value. is there a way to keep my battery at that x2 range? coz as of now, it's sticking at the 1.something range.:)

P.S: as of now, i uninstalled my JD Beta that kept the Ultimate running and replaced it with the JD free, coz i read from the playstore, a note from the developer that JD beta got a few bugs and the JD free is more stable, so now, it's JD free+ultimate for me. i will observe my phoe again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones